How to Screenshot the Latest Oppo A56
How to Screenshot the Latest Oppo A56 - The Screenshot feature is one of the default features that is always present on all smartphones today. The Screenshot feature is provided by all smartphone manufacturers because the Screenshot feature has many uses to help activities or daily life.
Well, in this article we will share a tutorial with you how to use the Screenshot feature on the Oppo A56 cellphone. Did you previously know how to take a screenshot on your Oppo A56 cellphone? if you already know how to do it definitely by using physical buttons right?
Currently, there are many smartphones that have many features to take screenshots, one of which is the Oppo A56 cellphone. The Oppo A56 cellphone has various ways to take screenshots, including using physical buttons. three finger feature, and many more. Well, if you want to know how to take screenshots other than using physical buttons, we will provide a tutorial, here's how:
How to Take a Screenshot of the Latest Oppo A56 With the Three Fingers Feature
1. First of all enable the Three Finger screen capture feature in your phone's settings.
2. If it is active, you can try to use it by swiping the screen using three fingers of your choice.
3. If the screen flashes and the phone emits a Shutten sound, it means that your screenshot was successful.
4. Photos or screenshots will be automatically saved to your Oppo A56 phone gallery.
How to Take a Screenshot of the Latest Oppo A56 With Physical Buttons
1. First of all, you have to select the part of the screen you want to take a picture of.
2. Then, you can set up your two fingers to press the two selection keys.
3. If you are ready, you can press the power button and volume down simultaneously.
4. If the screen is flashing and the phone makes a sound, it means that your screenshot was successful.
5. You can see screenshots in the gallery of your Oppo A56 phone.
The final word,
That's an easy tutorial on how to take a screenshot on the latest Oppo A56 cellphone in two ways. Hopefully it can be useful for you and if you still have questions regarding the articles we provide, you can leave a message in the comments column provided below. That is all and thank you.