How to Restore Deleted Photos on Android – In this article, we will share a tutorial that is often needed by Android Smartphone users, namely Recovering Deleted Photos. If you want to know how, see this article until it’s finished and follow the guidelines we provide.
If you are a person who likes action, of course you will often take photos or portraits in any situation. With it, you can store memories or memories in a photo. So, if you take photos often, of course you will choose one of the best, right photos and discard the bad ones.
If you often take photos, you must be wrong in deleting photos, right? if so, do you know how to restore deleted photos? If you don’t know how to recover deleted photos on Android, we will make a tutorial for you here. Here’s how:
How to Restore Deleted Photos on Android
- Turn on your device first.
- Then open the Google Photos application that you have.
- After that, at the bottom select the Garbage Gallery option, the photos that you have deleted will appear.
- Next, select the photo or image you want to restore by long pressing on the image.
- Finally tap Restore which is at the bottom.
That’s a tutorial on how to restore deleted photos on Android. Hopefully this information can be useful for you and if you still feel confused, please leave a message in the comments column below. Don’t forget to revisit Siterutekno.com for other information about games, technology and tutorials. That’s it and thank you.